Monday, May 13, 2013


The theory of everything

Elijach J. Rivera Escobar

I have been a Christian since I was born. And I believe in my religion, I do think that there is a God up there in heaven that created us and our universe. But in what I do not believe is that things happened magically. And that is why I am interested in this theory of everything called the string theory. Unrevealing the mysteries of how things came to be in a molecular level is something that really excite me for many reasons. First of all thinking about how helpful it can be for advancements in technology blows my mind. It could mean that in just a few years with could be driving a flying car, or walking with robots, teleporting ourselves to different parts of the world or maybe even controlling things with our minds. 

String theory tries to define why things are how they are and why they work the way they do. It attempts to discover how it is possible for us to exist. We can say that it tries to figure out how God created us. What standards he used to make the world hold itself and everything in it. Even more what is beyond the galaxies themselves and much more. Knowing how things work in a molecular level can give humans the power to do an infinite amount of things. 

Many people think that those kind of businesses are not supposed to be mess with. I think different, the more we know the better we can be. It is important to keep improving ourselves. I am eager to know what is the next thing out there to be discovered. If God gave us the knowledge, we might as well put it to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment